Find the Position that's right for you.
Lenexa, KS 66018 US
• Processing – Loading chemicals into large stainless-steel blenders, using an equipment operation interface to preblended/mill/post blend, monitoring automated processes, troubleshooting
• Packaging – prepping materials, packing out powder into containers (barrels, buckets, bottles etc.), palletizing filled containers
• Cleaning – breaking down/setting up equipment, hooking up hoses/piping using gaskets/clamps, spraying down rooms, loading equipment into parts-wash, operating and monitoring automated cleaning
• Computer Use – must have basic computer skills
• Documentation – the ability to read and write legibly/clearly/accurately in logbooks in English.
• The process is standard, but each batch of powdered product is unique, and the length of manufacturing time will vary. Therefore, no two days are the same!
• All job activities are performed indoors under temperature-controlled conditions.
• Computer skills
• Ability to complete paper-based documentation
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to learn
• Good attitude and attendance
• Candidates should be looking for a full-time/permanent position