Find the Position that's right for you.
St Louis, MO 63118 US
On a day-to-day basis, you will be:
- Responsible for receiving all incoming materials, supplies, equipment, and returned goods.
- Route or deliver material to storage or production areas.
- Safely operate material handling equipment, including narrow aisle, wire-guided powered industrial trucks.
- Confirming customer orders to ensure accuracy and conformity with all applicable shipping regulations.
- Sorts inspects and receives in the appropriate system
- Schedules dock appointments with carriers
- Communicate with Procurement about any discrepancies or product issues
- Packs hazardous and nonhazardous items for shipment to the customer
- Verifies chemicals, catalog number, lot number, special requests information, unit size, and weights against order documentation found in packing or receiving instructions. Applies all required labels and markings to the box to comply with hazardous materials regulations
- Maintains record of orders
- Put product away using a Scanner or computer system
- Maintains inventory accuracy.
- Performs all necessary adjustments and moves in the appropriate system.
- Assists with training new employees.
- Audit counts verify the actual location with the system
- Works with team leads and supervisors to troubleshoot systems issues.
- Utilizes SAP and WMS systems and retrieves pull slips for pull ticket runs.
- Reports unsafe or potentially unsafe hazards to team leads or any member of management.
- Miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have exemplary attendance and adherence to the schedule
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- Must have 2-4 years of warehouse operations experience
- Comfortable working in a freezer/cooler environment and wearing a harness when necessary.
- Must be able to walk up to several miles a day, stoop, bend, push & pull
- Must be able to lift to 40-50 lbs.
- Be a team player and willing to help out.
- Experience necessary: Receiving/Packing/Bulk Receiving/Material Handler